Warranty 12 months
Multihead weigher КАТЕ-210-BR with 2 levels and 10 weigh hoppers is made for accurate dosing of long and thin products (for example, bread sticks no longer than 180 mm).
The weigher is notable for its specific elements (parts and assemblies), that guide the straw through all product channel in a certain position.
The principle of combination dosing allows to score high accuracy while maintaining a high combination speed
All weigher parts that are in contact with the product are made of polished stainless steel.
To make service easier there is easily removable construction of receiving cone, radial feeders, storage and weight hoppers, deviating chutes.
All electrical and electronic parts are located in a separate box.
Special features of the weigher:
- storage and display dosing statistics;
- the ability to connect to the Internet, LAN, printers and other technological equipment;
- the number of dosing modes (for a specific product) in the memory of the weigher is not limited.
- Combination Speed, max — 40 packs per minute
- Tare, min — 0.05 kg
- Tare, max — 0.3 kg
- Weighing Method — Single Point Load Cell
- Combination Accuracy — 0.1 g
- No. of Scales — 10 Heads
- Hopper Volume — 2500 cc
- Hopper Insert Volume — 1200 cc
- Power — AC220V, 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption — 1.3-1.8 kW
- Operating Pressure in Pipeline — 0.6 MPa
- Consumption of Compressed Air at Operating Pressure — 100 l/min
- Outer Dimensions, not over — 1090(L) х 1240(W) х 2270(H) mm
- Weight, not over — 460 kg
Rotary Dispenser (Dispersion Feeder)
Individual Chutes with Flaps
Special Transitional Cone
Breachblock (to open the Flaps of Individual Chutes)
Choke (Vibrating Cones with Pressure Locks)