Special multi-head weigher equipped with 2 levels and 10 weigh hoppers has the auger feeding and special version of the hoppers and chutes made of metal mesh. The weigher is made for accurate dosing of adhesive and wet products, for example Korean salads, salads with seafood or sauerkraut.
Instead of the traditional technology based on vibration the radial multihead weigher KATE-210-KR is using augers which are feeding the weigh hoppers.
Hoppers and chutes are made of stainless steel. All weigher parts that are in contact with the product are made of metal mesh.
To make service easier there is easily removable construction of receiving cone, radial feeders, storage and weight hoppers, deviating chutes.
All electrical and electronic parts are located in a separate box.
Special features of the weigher:
- storage and display dosing statistics;
- automatic adjustment of the weigher (auto-calibration feature);
- the ability to connect to the Internet, LAN, printers and other technological equipment;
- the number of dosing modes (for a specific product) in the memory of the weigher is not limited;
- auto null of weigh hoppers during operation.
- Combination Speed, max — 40 packs per minute
- Tare, min — 0.015 kg
- Tare, max — 1.5 kg
- Weighing Method — Single Point Load Cell
- Combination Accuracy — 0.1 g
- No. of Scales — 10 Heads
- Hopper Volume — 2500 cc
- Power — AC220V 50Hz
- Power Consumption — 1.5 kW
- Dust/Water Protection — IP 65
- Outer Dimensions, not over — 1100(L) x 1180(W) x 1900(H)mm
- Weight, not over — 500 kg