Warranty 2 years or
20 million cycles
Multihead weigher KATE-210-R with 2 levels and 10 weigh hoppers is made for accurate dosing small, medium and large-sized products.
The principle of combination dosing allows to score high accuracy while maintaining a high combination speed (up to 90 packs per minute).
All weigher parts that are in contact with the product are made of polished stainless steel (for freezed products – corrugated stainless steel). If necessary, all metal surfaces of the product channel may be covered with teflon. Teflon type is selected depending on characteristics of product.
To make service easier there is easily removable construction of receiving cone, radial feeders, storage and weight hoppers, deviating chutes.
All electrical and electronic parts are located in a separate box.
Special features of the weigher:
- storage and display dosing statistics;
- automatic adjustment of the weigher (auto-calibration feature);
- the ability to connect to the Internet, LAN, printers and other technological equipment;
- the number of dosing modes (for a specific product) in the memory of the weigher is not limited;
- auto null of weigh hoppers during operation.
- Combination Speed, max — 90 packs per minute
- Weighing Method — Single Point Load Cell
- Tare, min — 0.015 kg
- Tare, max — 1.5 kg
- Combination Accuracy — 0.1 g
- No. of Scales — 10 Heads
- Hopper Volume — 800 / 1300 / 2500 / 5500 cc
- Power — AC220V, 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption — 1.0-1.5 kW
- Dust/Water Protection — IP 54
- Outer Dimensions, not over — 1650(L) х 1750(W) х 2200(H) mm
- Weight, not over — 700 kg
Dispenser (Dispersion Feeder)