Warranty 2 years or
20 million cycles
Multihead weigher КАТЕ-210-R45 with 2 levels and 10 weigh hoppers is made for accurate dosing small, medium and large-sized relatively fragile products.
This weigher is notable for its chutes fixed at an angle of 45° to the horizon. More flat chutes help to reduce the height of fall of the product and reduce the speed of the product at the outlet of the dispenser.
The weigher КАТЕ-210-R45 refers to the product more carefully, but its speed is not much lower than the typical KATE series of multihead weighers.
The principle of combination dosing allows to score high accuracy while maintaining a high combination speed.
All weigher parts that are in contact with the product are made of polished stainless steel (for freezed products – corrugated stainless steel).
To make service easier there is easily removable construction of receiving cone, radial feeders, storage and weight hoppers, deviating chutes.
All electrical and electronic parts are located in a separate box.
Special features of the weigher:
- storage and display dosing statistics;
- the ability to connect to the Internet, LAN, printers and other technological equipment;
- the number of dosing modes (for a specific product) in the memory of the weigher is not limited;
- auto null of weigh hoppers during operation.
- Combination Speed, max — 60 packs per minute
- Tare, min — 0.015 kg
- Tare, max — 1.5 kg
- Weighing Method — Single Point Load Cell
- Combination Accuracy — 0.1 g
- No. of Scales — 10 Heads
- Hopper Volume — 2500 cc
- Power — AC220V, 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption — 1.0-1.5 kW
- Dust/Water Protection — IP 54
- Outer Dimensions, not over — 1090(L) х 1245(W) х 1300(H) mm
- Weight, not over — 400 kg