Special multi-head weigher equipped with 2 levels and 14 weigh hoppers is made for accurate dosing of relatively fragile products.
This weigher is notable for its chutes fixed at an angle of 30°. Chutes that are flatter help to reduce the height of fall of the product and reduce the speed of the product at the outlet of the dispenser.
All weigher parts that are in contact with the product are made of smooth stainless steel or dimple stainless steel. If necessary, all metal surfaces of the product channel may be covered by antiadhesive coat.
To make service easier there is easily removable construction of receiving cone, radial feeders, storage and weight hoppers, deviating chutes.
All electrical and electronic parts are located in a separate box.
Special features of the weigher:
- storage and display dosing statistics;
- the ability to connect to the Internet, LAN, printers and other technological equipment;
- the number of dosing modes (for a specific product) in the memory of the weigher is not limited;
- auto null of weigh hoppers during operation.
- Combination Speed, max — 90 packs per minute
- Tare, min — 0.015 kg
- Tare, max — 1.5 kg
- Weighing Method — Single Point Load Cell
- Combination Accuracy — 0.1 g
- No. of Scales — 14 Heads
- Hopper Volume — 2500 cc
- Power — AC220V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption — 3.5 kW
- Dust/Water Protection — IP 54
- Outer Dimensions, not over — 1180(L) х 1260(W) х 1420(H) mm
- Weight, not over — 500 kg