Warranty 12 months
Semi-automatic combination weigher BERTHA-116-L is specially designed for dosing large-sized piece goods, such as fish, meat, etc. The product is placed into weigh hoppers by operator.
All weigher parts that are in contact with the product are made of polished stainless steel. All used materials are approved for use in the food industry. The surface of weigh hoppers and slopes is corrugated. The working surface of the conveyor belts made of PVC.
The construction of transporters allows to service, clean and repair the weigher without complete disassembly.
The construction of transporters and drives is arranged such that the product is protected against ingress of lubricants.
All electrical and electronic parts are located in a separate box.
Possible dosing modes:
- dosing mode that is established with finite weight (classic method), when the dose is reset at the same time from all hoppers;
- sequential dose dumping mode when the product is mounted in series with specified time delay. Wherein each intermediate weight perceived as a separate package.
- Combination Speed, max — 25 packs per minute
- Weighing Method — Single Point Load Cell
- Tare, min — 0.1 kg
- Tare, max — 15 kg
- Combination Accuracy — 0.1 g
- No. of Scales — 16 Heads
- Maximum Volume for Weighing — 2500 cc
- Size of Product Fraction, not over — 450 х 130 х 60 mm
- Power — AC220V, 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption — 1.0-1.5 kW
- Dust/Water Protection — IP 65
- Outer Dimensions, not over — 1200(L) x 1844(W) x 2610(H) mm
- Weight, not over — 900 kg